ClaimVantage Corporation Limited and its affiliates and subsidiaries (“ClaimVantage” or “we”) provide business-to-business products and services. We do not provide products and services to “consumers”, meaning individuals seeking products and services for personal, household or family uses.
For business customers seeking products and services, we provide this explanation about our online information practices (the “Policy”) as a show of our commitment to protect your privacy and to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation.
Here are the specifics of our Policy:
ClaimVantage Corporation Limited
Suite 511 – Q House
76 Furze Road,
+353 1 294 4896
Our data security officer is Curtis Drummond.
How we collect or obtain information about you:
- When you actively provide it to us (e.g. by contacting us or by subscribing for our newsletter),
- From your use of our website (claimvantage.com) (the “Website”),
- Using cookies, and
- Occasionally, from third parties.
We collect the following information: name, contact details, IP address, information from cookies, information about your computer or device (e.g. device and browser type), information about how you use our website (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time when you view them and what you clicked on, the geographical location from which you accessed our website (based on your IP address), company name or business name (if applicable), and VAT number (if applicable).
How we use
- For administrative and business purposes (particularly to contact you and enroll you in our newsletter), to improve our business and website, to advertise our goods and services, to analyze your use of our website and in connection with our legal rights and obligations.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, to statistically analyze Website usage, to improve our content and product offerings and to customize the Website’s content, layout, and services. We use Google Analytics and other analytical services to chart the volume of Website usage, pages visited and the like. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- To deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as new products, services and promotions. We may ask you to provide us voluntarily with additional information regarding your personal or business interests, experience or requests, which we may use to customize our products and services for you. We may use your e-mail address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, new product offerings and communications relevant to your use of the Website.
- To use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, to manage the Website and to enhance the Website based on the usage pattern data we receive.
Disclosure of your information to third parties: only to the extent necessary to run our business, to our service providers, to fulfil any contracts we have with you and where required by law or to enforce our legal rights.
Do we sell your information to third parties (other than during a business sale or purchase or similar event): We do not sell your information.
How long we retain your information: for no longer than necessary, considering any legal obligations we have (e.g., to maintain records) or any other legal basis we have for using your information (e.g. your consent, performance of a contract with you or our legitimate interests as a business).
How we secure your information: using appropriate technical and organizational measures such as storing your information on secure servers, encrypting transfers of data to or from our servers using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, TLS encryption for email and only granting access to your information where necessary.
Transfers of your information
Outside the European Economic Area
In certain circumstances we transfer your information outside of the European Economic Area, including to Canada and the United States of America. Where we do so, we will ensure appropriate safeguards are in place, including, for example, that the third parties we use who transfer your information outside the European Economic Area have self-certified themselves as compliant with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome).
By way of further information, our website is hosted in Canada and the data derived from it is stored and processed in the United States. Our email services originate in the United States.
Your rights in relation
To your information
- to access your information and to receive information about its use
- to have your information corrected and/or completed
- to have your information deleted
- to restrict the use of your information
- to receive your information in a portable format
- to object to the use of your information
- to withdraw your consent to the use of your information
- to complain to a supervisory authority
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect what is commonly referred to as ‘sensitive personal information’. Do not submit sensitive personal information about you to us.
This Policy is effective as of May 18, 2013. We reserve the right to change the Policy at any time to conform to our actual data practices and ensure continuing compliance with GDPR and other data protection and privacy laws.
By using the Website, you consent to the collection and use of your data in the manner we describe.