Benefits of IDAM Software
Automated Workflows and Tasks
- Ensure the right person is doing the right thing at the right time.
- Increase efficiency and reduce operational effort.
- Increase accuracy and reduce human error.
Single Point of Intake
- Improve efficiency.
Reflexive Claim Intake
- Multiple claim creation ensures the right information is captured at intake.
- Automated eligibility determination increases efficiency.
- An integrated view of both absence and disability improves productivity and accuracy.
- See an overview of claim information in one location for increased efficiency.
- View a consolidated list of all case notes.
- Customize views by role, to manage what different users have access to.
- Export all, or a portion of, case management data as a PDF.
- Disability claim approval automatically triggers approval of applicable leaves, for increased efficiency and productivity.
- Information and claim status is shared between absence and disability claims, for increased efficiency.
Benefit and Payment Calculation
- Automate offset calculations such as return to work (RTW) based on information pulled from an existing system or manually entered into the IDAM system.
- Increase the quality of calculations for benefits, payments, payment corrections, payment scheduling, and expense payments.
- Boost efficiency and productivity.
- Provide better customer service – claimants can see data in real-time.
- Mobile access empowers your omnichannel offering.
- Save money by reducing call volumes.
Reporting and Dashboards
- Provide better insights into your data.
- Enable your staff to make data-driven decisions.
- On-line reporting gives you access to real-time data.
- Drag-and-drop functionality helps you easily build ad-hoc reports and dashboards.
Our pricing is as simple as 1, 2, 3
To get started with the ClaimVantage Software solution you will need to purchase basic Salesforce licenses for each user. As part of our sales process, we can make the necessary introductions to the Salesforce rep in your region. If you’re already a Salesforce customer – great, let’s get started!
IDAM Software Licence
As well as including access to the best-in-class software solutions, our license costs include access to:
- Our monthly Focus Group meetings.
- Our bi-annual User Group meetings.
- Online help and end-user Documentation.
- Our Support Desk.
We offer competitive license costs so speak to us today to discuss your license requirements.
One-time Implementation Fee
To ensure your project is successful our team of experts works closely with you to ensure the software solution meets your requirements. This one-time fee includes:
- Business analyst.
- Project manager and implementation manager assistance.
- Environment set-up.
- Security and authorization.
- Custom setting configuration.
- Workflow configuration.
- File uploads.
Additional fees will apply for integrations, custom reports, and data model changes.