Benefits of Claim Management Software
One Solution for Multiple Lines of Business
- Increase efficiency by managing both group and individual lines of business and multiple benefits on one platform.
- Improve your resource allocation to increase your team’s productivity.
- Your team can share pertinent documents and details at the claim level to eliminate duplication.
- Map your business processes and organizational structure into the platform.
- Reduce costs associated with custom code development to support your specific processes.
- Point and click configuration allows your system administrators to take control.
Configurable Automated Tasks
- Automatically recognize jurisdictions with statutory disability laws.
- Ensure the right person is doing the right thing at the right time.
- Quickly adapt to business process changes.
- Increase efficiency and reduce operational effort.
- Improve claim turnaround times.
- Reduce potential human errors to increase accuracy.
- Reflexive and completely configurable claim intake allows you to specify the information you need to capture up front.
- Automate eligibility determinations based on the information gathered.
- Configure automated claim assignment to triage claims.
- See an overview of all claim data in one location, with hyperlinks to additional information to increase efficiency.
- View a consolidated view of all case notes.
- Export all, or a portion of, the case management data as a PDF.
- Customize views by role, to manage what different users have access to.
Benefit & Payment Calculation
- Increase efficiency through automatic calculations.
- Increase the quality of all calculated outputs, including benefit calculations, payment calculations, payment corrections, scheduling, frequency, and expense payments.
- Automate offset calculations, such as Return to Work, based on information pulled or entered into the Claims system.
Claimant & Beneficiary Centric
- Provide an improved customer experience.
- Provide unique correspondence to each contact, for clearer communication.
- Customize payment calculation and release schedules based on payees’ needs.
- Allow claimants to see claim information in real-time, for better customer service.
- Mobile access empowers your omnichannel offering.
- Save money by reducing the call volume to your call centers.
Reporting and Dashboards
- Provide better insights to detect patterns in your claim data.
- Enable your staff to make data-driven decisions.
- On-line reporting gives you access to real-time data, with a drag-and-drop interface for easier reporting.
- Increase operational efficiency by improving the flow of information between systems.
- Reduce the effort required by eliminating duplicate data entries.
- Provide more transparency across your business.
Regular Software Updates
- Say goodbye to legacy software.
- Bring products to market more quickly.
- Take advantage of new features and functionality every 6 weeks.
- Benefit from the innovative solutions of the underlying Salesforce architecture.
Our pricing is as simple as 1, 2, 3
To get started with the ClaimVantage Software solution you will need to purchase basic Salesforce licenses for each user. As part of our sales process, we can make the necessary introductions to the Salesforce rep in your region. If you’re already a Salesforce customer – great, let’s get started!
Claims Software Licence
Starting at $300 PUPM
As you can see our license costs are competitive across the industry. As well as including access to the best-in-class software solutions, these costs include access to:
- Our monthly Focus Group meetings.
- Our bi-annual User Group meetings.
- Online help and end-user Documentation.
- Our Support Desk.
Speak to us today to discuss your license requirements.
One-time Implementation Fee
Starting at $25,000.
To ensure your project is successful our team of experts works closely with you to ensure the software solution meets your requirements. This one-time fee includes:
- Business analyst.
- Project manager and implementation manager assistance.
- Environment set-up.
- Security and authorization.
- Custom setting configuration.
- Workflow configuration.
- File uploads.
Additional fees will apply for integrations, custom reports, and data model changes.