Benefits of Claim Management Software
One Solution for Managing Multiple Lines of Business
- Improve the user experience for your claim department.
- Increase efficiency by managing both group and individual lines of business across multiple benefits on one platform.
- Improve your resource allocation to increase your team’s productivity.
- Your team can share pertinent documents and details at the claim level to eliminate duplication.
- Map your business processes and organizational structure into the platform.
- Reduce costs associated with custom code development to support your specific processes.
- Point and click configuration allows your system administrators to take control – with guidance from our end-user documentation.
Configurable Automated Tasks
- Improve the user experience by automating manual tasks.
- Automatically recognize jurisdictions with statutory disability laws.
- Ensure the right person is doing the right thing at the right time.
- Quickly adapt to business process changes.
- Improve the customer experience by improving claim turnaround times.
- Increase efficiency and reduce operational effort.
- Reduce potential human errors to increase accuracy.
- Reflexive and completely configurable claim intake allows you to specify the information you need to capture up front.
- Automate eligibility determinations based on the information gathered.
- Configure automated claim assignment to triage claims.
- See an overview of all claim data in one location, with hyperlinks to additional information to increase efficiency.
- Better user experience with access to a consolidated view of all case notes.
- Export all, or a portion of, the case management data as a PDF.
- Customize views by role, to manage what different users have access to.
Benefit & Payment Calculation
- Increase efficiency through automatic calculations.
- Increase the quality of all calculated outputs, including benefit calculations, payment calculations, payment corrections, scheduling, frequency, and expense payments.
- Automate offset calculations, such as Return to Work, based on information pulled or entered into the Claims system.
Claimant & Beneficiary Centric
- Provide an improved customer experience.
- Provide unique correspondence to each contact, for clearer communication.
- Customize payment calculation and release schedules based on payees’ needs.
- Provides digital engagement.
- Allow claimants to see claim information in real-time, for a better customer experience.
- Mobile access empowers your omnichannel offering.
- Save money by reducing the call volume to your call centers.
Reporting and Dashboards
- Provide better insights into your claim data to detect patterns.
- Enable your employees to make data-driven decisions.
- Online reporting gives you access to real-time data, with a drag and drop interface for easier reporting.
- Increase operational efficiency by improving the flow of information between systems.
- Reduce the effort required by eliminating duplicate data entries.
- Provide more transparency across your business.
Regular Software Updates
- Say goodbye to legacy software.
- Bring products to market more quickly.
- Take advantage of new features and functionality every 6 weeks.
- Benefit from the innovative solutions of the underlying Salesforce architecture.
Our pricing is as simple as 1, 2, 3
To get started with ClaimVantage you will need to purchase basic Salesforce licenses for each user. As part of our sales process, we can make the necessary introductions to the Salesforce rep in your region. If you’re already a Salesforce customer – great, let’s get started!
Claims Software Licence
As well as including access to our products, our license costs include access to:
- Our release review meetings.
- Our bi-annual user group meetings.
- Online help and end-user documentation.
- Our support desk.
We offer competitive license costs so speak to us today to discuss your requirements.
One-time Implementation Fee
To ensure your project is successful, our team of experts works closely with you to ensure our software meets your requirements. This one-time fee includes:
- Business analyst
- Project manager and implementation manager assistance
- Environment set-up
- Security and authorization
- Custom setting configuration
- Workflow configuration
- File uploads
Additional fees will apply for integrations, custom reports, and data model changes.