Benefits of ClaimVantage Claims Management
One Central Platform to Manage Multiple Lines of Business
- Improve the user experience for your claim department.
- Increase efficiency by managing both group, individual, and worksite products on one central platform.
- Improve resource allocation to increase your team’s productivity.
- Your team can share pertinent documents and real-time details at the claim level to eliminate duplication.
Configurable Low Code Solution
- Our highly configurable solution provides you with a more cost-effective way to implement changes to the system, without relying on internal IT.
- Easily map your business processes and organizational structure into the platform.
- Reduce costs associated with custom code development to support your specific processes.
- Point and click configuration allows your system administrators to take control, with guidance from our end-user documentation.
Automate Previously Manual Tasks
- Improve the user experience.
- Automatically recognize jurisdictions with statutory disability laws.
- Ensure the right person is doing the right thing at the right time.
- Quickly adapt to business process changes with self-service workflows.
Introduce Claim Auto-Adjudication
- Improve the customer experience by reducing claim turnaround times.
- Increase efficiency and reduce operational effort.
- Improve claim accuracy by reducing potential human errors.
More Effective Claim Intake
- Reflexive and completely configurable claim intake allows you to specify the information you need to capture upfront.
- Automate eligibility determinations based on the information gathered.
- Configure automated claim assignments to triage claims.
- Collect structured data for powerful reporting metrics.
Improve Case Management
- View all claim data in one location, with hyperlinks to additional information to increase efficiency.
- Better user experience with access to a consolidated view of all case notes.
- Export all, or a portion of, the case management data as a PDF.
- Customize views by role, to manage what different users have access to.
Efficient & Payment Calculation
- Increase efficiency through automatic calculations.
- Improve the quality of all calculated outputs, including benefit calculations, payment calculations, payment corrections, scheduling, frequency, and expense payments.
- Automate offset calculations, such as Return to Work, based on information pulled or entered into the claims system.
Claimant & Beneficiary Centric
- Provide an improved customer experience.
- Provide unique correspondence to each contact, for clearer communication.
- Customize payment calculation and release schedules based on payees’ needs.
- Provides digital engagement.
- Allow claimants to access information in real-time, on-the-go, for better customer experience.
- Self-service portal access empowers your omnichannel offering.
- Save money by reducing the call volume to your call centers.
Better Claim Insights
- Provide better insights into your claim data to detect patterns.
- Enable your employees to make data-driven decisions.
- Online reporting gives you access to real-time data, with a drag and drop interface for easier reporting.
- Build dashboards to give your team a visual overview of claim data.
- Increase operational efficiency by improving the flow of information.
- Eliminate duplicate data entries and reduce operational effort.
- Provide more transparency across your business.
Regular Software Updates
- Say goodbye to legacy software.
- Bring products to market more quickly.
- Take advantage of new features and functionality with three annual software releases.
- Benefit from the innovative solutions of the underlying Salesforce architecture.