The Technical Account Manager is a part of the ClaimVantage Customer Experience and Engagement team and works directly with customers to support, maintain, and enhance their usage of the ClaimVantage products. In this role, you will be assigned a set of strategic customers to provide technical support, consultation, and direction on proactive maintenance needs and requests related to their specific business requirements. You’ll provide a customer experience that builds, maintains, and grows long-lasting customer loyalty by tailoring technical support to customer needs, facilitating collaboration with internal teams, and advocating on their behalf. As a Technical Account Manager, you will work closely with customers to gain an understanding of their system implementation, internal processes, and business drivers. You’ll use this understanding to help identify relevant trends throughout the industry and feed these back to our product management, engineering, and support teams in order to improve our services and offerings.
Portland, ME or Remote, USA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop relationships with customers and be the first-line interface between them and ClaimVantage.
- Review open requests offering resolution where possible or communicating with appropriate teams or individuals within ClaimVantage to make sure all requests are being handled appropriately.
- Understand customer challenges and goals and collaboratively build action plans to address and meet the challenges and goals.
- Measure and report on customer experience delivery communicating regularly with key customer contacts.
- Work with customers to identify unrealized needs and recommend solutions to help clients maximize effectiveness of our products.
- Utilize internal resources to diagnose and resolve technical and process issues.
- Communicate new product enhancements and plan and assist in rolling out those new enhancements to customer environments.
- Provide customer feedback to product management.
- Gain an understanding of technical customer infrastructures and environments, integrations, and offerings.
- Collaborate with the engineering, R&D, product management, and technical support teams.
- Provide advice and guidance to customers about their current and future strategic goals.
- Manage customer program documentation.
- Manage customer cases, maintain clear and concise case documentation, and deliver value to customers through documenting and sharing learnings from cases through a defined knowledge management process.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to manage and grow existing customer relationships by delivering proactive, relationship-based support.
- Ability to convey complex information to customers clearly and concisely.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects with an eye for detail.
- Excellent verbal and listening communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A commitment to the achievement of successful outcomes by “doing”.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to minimize problem impacts on customers.
- Salesforce Lightning Platform experience.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Salesforce Certification is a plus.
- At least 5 years’ experience in an IT environment, preferably Agile.
- Experience and knowledge of income protection or life insurance industry and solutions.
- Prior experience working in technical support, project management, engineering, or consultancy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Science, or related field from an accredited institution or applicable work experience.