As a Solutions Specialist I, you will support both ClaimVantage’s customers and ClaimVantage’s other internal teams. In this role, you will act to coordinate ClaimVantage’s customer support desk and assist in a broad variety of internal functions, ranging from sales to software quality assurance. You must be a quick learner, a collaborative worker, and a strong critical thinker.
- Manage response to and triage of customer production environment defects reported through the Customer Support Portal.
- Coordinate the activities of multiple ClaimVantage teams to resolve customer questions and software issues within established timeframes.
- Support global sales and presales teams in various activities towards successful closure including supporting customer trial and demonstration environments.
- Support the Quality Assurance team by helping to track the rollout of patches to supported branches of the product.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding the progress of bug-fixes throughout ClaimVantage’s agile SDLC (software development lifecycle) process.
- Present a professional and positive face to the customer as a representative of ClaimVantage.
- Stay abreast of emerging Salesforce technology and the ClaimVantage product roadmap.
- Leverage expertise in Salesforce’s and ClaimVantage’s solutions to support internal teams (Business Analysts, Product, Sales, QA) as necessary.
- Ability to learn new technologies and new business domains quickly.
- Self-starter, highly independent, and able to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal oversight.
- Excellent analytical, critical-thinking, creative problem-solving, interpersonal, and collaborative skills.
- 2+ years prior experience in a customer-facing role.
- Positive and confident demeanor.
- Excellent writing and phone skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible work hours while ensuring coverage of duties.
- Candidates with Salesforce administration experience will be preferred.
- Ability to provide solutions or workarounds for customer reported problems.
- Familiarity with software development processes including agile development methods and Object Oriented Programming concepts.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Jira Service Desk, Service Cloud, ZenDesk, Freshdesk, or other similar ticketing systems.
- Familiarity with the insurance industry is a plus.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Salesforce certification (Salesforce ADM-201/Certified Admin or DEV-401/App Builder certification) preferred, but not required.