As a Software Support Developer, you will support the ClaimVantage solutions by providing support to our customers, isolating, diagnosing, reproducing, and fixing technical issues. To be successful in this role, you need to be a highly motivated individual as well as a self-learner, possess strong customer service and technical and analytical skills; and be someone who welcomes challenges.
- Own and drive the customer experience during the lifecycle of the support service request through to resolution.
- Triage technical issues that come into the ClaimVantage Support desk to clearly understand the customer reported problem.
- Provide solutions or workarounds for customer reported problems.
- Work with the services and product development teams to fix code, or provide workarounds, in Jira Service Desk reported bugs.
- Work directly with customers daily, if needed, and across time zones.
- Participate in a Development team, attend weekly meetings, provide assistance in handling customer change requests as needed.
- Maintain customer satisfaction.
- Achieve the “Sunset Rule”: Provide response to customer on all customer issues and problems that have been submitted during the current business day.
- Support the ClaimVantage team as needed to achieve the current ClaimVantage strategy and business results.
- Evening support, on a rotating schedule, is required.
- Share on-call responsibilities.
- Strong skills and experience in at least one object-oriented languages (Java in particular).
- Experience with at least one relational database (e.g. Oracle, MySQL).
- A desire to develop on the Salesforce Force.com platform.
- Ability to develop effective relationships with customers, and stay focused on business objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- A growth mindset.
- Salesforce Lightning Platfom experience.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Use of agile development methods.
- Test-driven development and continuous integration experience.
- Ability to recognize and communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules).
- Requires a bachelor’s degree; Computer Science degree preferred.