- Work as part of an agile team.
- Managing the delivery of multiple projects from design through to release.
- Working closely with Product Owner and Business Analysts to produce accurate delivery estimates and manage the transition from analysis through to design and delivery.
- Participate in meetings and provide updates on project progress.
- Continuous education on development best practices to ensure the highest standard solution is delivered.
- Gain and maintain a through knowledge of the ClaimVantage products.
- Use Confluence and JIRA to create design documentation, facilitate design reviews, estimate, plan and and manage the development process.
- Use Eclipse and web-based development tools; version control using SVN and Git.
- Help customers with requests, bugs and other issues.
- Occasionally travel to and work at international customer sites for periods of 1-4 weeks.
- Strong skills and experience in at least one object-oriented languages (Java in particular).
- Proven experience in the delivery of software development projects in a structured environment
- Use of agile development methods.
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Ability to develop effective relationships with customers, and stay focused on business objectives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Experience in the development of software using Apex or an Object Orientated Program Language
- Test-driven development and continuous integration experience.
- Ability to recognise and communicate project exceptions (e.g. slipping schedules).
- Requires a bachelor’s degree; Computer Science degree preferred.