As Sales Support Consultant at ClaimVantage, you will be responsible for supporting and coordinating activities throughout the sales cycle, including identifying prospective sales opportunities, and cultivating contacts through the use of social media. You will be expected to provide in-depth demonstrations to prospects highlighting the capabilities of our system, our competitive differentiators and our value proposition, and working collaboratively with our sales and marketing team to present customer-focused solutions.
You will be required to have a deep understanding of our products, excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, and effective writing skills. Excellent attention to detail and organization skills, with an ability to prioritize, problem-solve, respond to multiple deadlines, and balance concurrent responsibilities will ensure success in this fast-paced environment.
- Partner with Sales Executives to position and present ClaimVantage’s product offerings throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide first-line business functionality support for software evaluations.
- Deliver product demonstrations to prospects and customers. Formulate solutions and recommendations based on customer goals and objectives.
- Prepare and deliver finalist meeting demonstrations.
- Build relationships with prospects.
- Provide consultative support during any customer hands-on trial experience in a pre-configured sandbox.
- Participate in the CAPP process (Collaborative Approach to Project Planning).
- Coordinate with Onboarding Manager, Onboarding Consultant and Customer Success Manager during the Sales to Implementation transition.
- Build and maintain close partnerships with other internal teams including Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Customer Success, Delivery Manager, Customer Service/Support, and Implementation.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the ClaimVantage Sales process, including best practices, tools, and continual process improvement.
- Provide back-up support to Proposal Specialist as needed.
- Excellent customer presentation and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to detail; ability to review and edit finalist presentations, proposal content and other sales and marketing materials.
- Ability to organize and deliver many projects simultaneously.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information; analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to deliver presentations remotely, as well as in person.
- Ability to interact effectively with customers.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Proven effective use of social media tools (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook).
- Ability to discuss and demonstrate business benefits and value to a customer.
- Available for occasional travel.
- Flexible work hours to support international demonstrations.
- At least 3+ years of Insurance Claim experience preferable with Disability and Life products. FMLA and other voluntary products are a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce or similar CRM desirable.
- Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.