The Release Manager will guide and manage core product releases at ClaimVantage. You will be at the center of a dynamic product development team, facilitating the planning and delivery of core releases. In this new role, you will design and continuously improve release processes, as well as the tracking and reporting of progress and outcomes to audiences of all levels of the organization. By understanding the needs of ClaimVantage customers and internal teams, tracking delivery timeline commitments, and managing the core product kanban boards, you will be able to identify, communicate and help to resolve issues as they arise during the product development cycle.
Dublin, Ireland or Portland, ME, USA
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinating, measuring, and driving discipline around the processes related to core product releases.
- Partnering with the product and engineering team to ensure timely delivery of committed Roadmap features, enhancements, and/or fixes.
- Tracking metrics that speak to the health of our product development, quality assurance testing outcomes and release process, and representing those metrics to the broader team.
- Tracking and reporting on Roadmap and planned core work. Special attention given to blockers, issues, and concerns that the team is facing.
- Developing, managing, and continuously improving processes for scale that help the product and engineering team meet its goals more efficiently and effectively.
- Understand and empathize with customers and end-users to advocate for them.
- Partnering with the product and engineering team to collect input from Sales and Marketing and Operations, to coordinate planning of customer requests as well as technical debt.
- Overseeing capacity planning for product development cycles.
- Managing core product Kanban board(s) and ensuring Jira’s are moving well through the development and testing processes.
- Facilitating information and processes required to support the release of new product features (training, demonstrations, documentation, presentation materials, FAQs, etc.).
- Coordinating release communications and core product demo’s for internal and external audiences.
- Collaborating with multiple teams to organize, and communicate patch activity.
- Experience with managing and improving a release process.
- Experience as a product manager, product owner, QA lead, developer, or customer advocate.
- Experience in an agile development team.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management skills.
- Mission-focused and able to manage multiple priorities across business lines.
- Experience using Jira, Confluence, and GitHub preferred.
- Experience with change management a plus.
- Bachelor’s STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math) major.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience as a Release Manager, Project Manager, QA Lead, and/or Developer.
- Salesforce certification a plus.
- PMP certification a plus.