The HR Manager guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for all ClaimVantage offices. The HR Manager will develop a department at ClaimVantage that is focused on the health and safety of the workforce, and will build on the employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, employee retention and development, and high performance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan, direct, and administer all Human Resource programs globally.
- Oversee recruitment and employee onboarding.
- Research, recommend, and implement a global HR Management System.
- Develop and manage a career path program, including job families and bands.
- Develop, manage, and track completion of HR training programs.
- Annually develop, review and revise program policies and procedures in the Employee Handbooks for all countries in which ClaimVantage has team members.
- Ensure that ClaimVantage adheres to federal, state and country employment laws in all countries in which we recruit.
- Provide oversight of ClaimVantage Employee Mentoring Program.
- Provide advice and counsel to Managers and team members relating to career development, counseling, disciplinary actions, promotions, terminations, etc.
- Represent HR with the board, related agencies, and our customers.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of human resource management and dynamics of employee development and professional growth.
- Working knowledge of state and federal labor laws and regulations in United States, Ireland, and Australia.
- Ability to compose and present comprehensive reports.
- Ability to plan, organize and present training activities to diverse employee groups.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Six-plus years of human resource management experience.
- At least two years of international human resource experience.
- BS/BA in human resources, or other business-related field or an equivalent amount of experience and training.
- Master’s degree, MBA, or a related advanced degree preferred.
- International relations qualification would be a plus.