As a Customer Success Consultant, you will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and growth for an assigned block of ClaimVantage customers. You will be required to develop in-depth knowledge of your customers including details on their product portfolio – size of business, target markets, competitive advantages, etc., key decision-makers, their strategic plans, as well as any other factors relevant to partnership opportunities with ClaimVantage.
You must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills. You must be able to establish deep relationships with customers based on the ability to listen and respond to customer feedback, resolve issues, and deliver solutions. As a customer advocate, you will disseminate key customer feedback to ClaimVantage leadership and the R&D team while balancing the needs of the customer with company objectives and priorities. You will be responsible for guiding the customer to achieve their desired outcomes, resulting in customer adoption, retention, growth, and advocacy.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build and maintain relationships with key customer contacts to establish your role as a trusted partner and advocate.
- Meet specific customer growth goals to contribute to the overall growth and profitability objectives of ClaimVantage.
- Drive customer retention and growth by understanding their business goals, objectives, and strategies.
- Identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities with assigned customers.
- Implement strategic account plans for assigned customers.
- Deliver customer service plans in collaboration with the Customer Experience team during periodic customer reviews.
- Keep abreast of changes and enhancements to the core ClaimVantage software and communicate with customers.
- Manage escalated service issues.
- Manage customer license renewal process.
- Understand and manage customer contractual agreements and amendments.
- Build and maintain close partnerships with internal teams for a collaborative approach to customer success.
- Business acumen and ability to engage with management through executive-level customer contacts.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Active listening and empathy.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information; analyze and document customers’ feedback and share with appropriate internal constituents.
- Available for occasional travel.
- Strong interpersonal skills including active listening and dissemination abilities.
- Previous relationship management experience.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in Employee Benefits and/or leave management.
- Experience using Confluence, Google Suite, Microsoft Office.
- Familiarity with the Challenger Sales Methodology.
Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience.