The Business Development Manager will work with the global ClaimVantage Sales and Marketing team to identify market opportunities within their region, manage the sales and marketing efforts to deliver new clients, and maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Competitive salary.
- Compulsory Superannuation Contributions.
- Generous incentive (commission) on sales.
- Great working conditions in our Melbourne CBD office with some flexibility to work from home when the need arises.
- Identify business opportunities to bring on new clients.
- Develop and maintain relationships with partner organizations in your region to ensure mutual opportunities are fostered and for providing technical resources as needed on ClaimVantage projects.
- Maintain relationships with local Salesforce representatives.
- Meet specific sales goals to contribute to the overall profitability objectives of ClaimVantage.
- Produce bi-weekly reports to discuss sales activity and opportunity progress in the local market.
- Using corporate marketing material as a basis, work closely with internal teams to develop local market-specific materials.
- Manage and keep the CRM up to date with key information throughout the sales cycle.
- Plan and manage a structured approach to prospect identification and qualification.
- Develop and manage a strategy for each target account, using corporate marketing materials, and approach using the ClaimVantage unique selling proposition.
- Schedule and facilitate software demonstrations to target accounts.
- Liaise with the appropriate Marketing and Technical support staff in Melbourne, the USA, and Dublin to gain assistance with turning prospects into sales.
- Oversee tender responses to ensure they are aligned with local requirements and terminology.
- Negotiate and obtain commitment from customers within guidelines set by the Global Head of Sales.
- Maintain relationships with key contacts in client organizations, meeting on a regular basis.
- Set up, promote, and participate in a local Focus Group Meeting comprised of local or regional clients (as appropriate).
- Keep abreast of changes and enhancements to the core ClaimVantage software and communicate with local clients.
- Participate in local contractual negotiations.
- Knowledge of technology in the financial services sector.
- Proven track record in a sales environment.
- Ambitious, positive, enthusiastic, and a strong sales closer.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Dedicated team player with drive and initiative.
- In-depth knowledge of the local Insurance industry and have established relationships with key industry contacts.
- In-depth knowledge of local insurance products and systems currently operating within the region.
- Previous experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Previous experience using Confluence, Google Drive, and/or Dropbox for file sharing.
- Experience using the Challenger Sales Methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
To discuss this position, please contact Geoff Street at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +61 413 304 716.