Well where do we begin, 2016 has certainly been an exciting year for us here at ClaimVantage. As another year comes to a close, we have been reflecting on how we have grown and progressed through the last twelve months!
1. Ten year Anniversary
We were very lucky this year to celebrate our ten-year anniversary. ClaimVantage has come a long way over the past decade, expanding from a legacy software solution provider to adopting cloud-based technology built on the Force.com platform. Our range of software solutions has been extended to support the processing of Life, Health, Absence, and a range of voluntary benefits, and not to mention our global expansion to Australia, South Africa, and Asia.
2. Seven New Customers
In the past fifteen months, we have signed seven new customers who are taking advantage of our ClaimFirst, AbsenceDirect or Integrated software solutions. Three of these customers are based in Australia, including a superannuation fund and an international insurance company.
3. Inaugural APAC User Group Meeting
As we have on-boarded three new Australian customers, we felt it was important to host a User Group Meeting in the APAC region to offer localized support. Along with the team already located in the Southern hemisphere, ClaimVantage CEO, Leo Corcoran, and our Customer Delivery Manager, Barry Cotter flew down to join the meeting.
4. Internal Strategic Planning
With employees spread all over the globe, and five new hires since the new year, we felt it was finally time to allow our team to get together in one place for two days. As well as lots of socializing, we spent two days strategically planning our next steps, so 2017 should be another exciting year.
5. New and Improved Website
As the world of technology is quickly advancing, we felt our site needed a facelift. As well as improving the overall look and feel, we introduced the ClaimFirst brand, and streamlined our two websites, absencedirect.com and claimvantage.com, to create one ClaimVantage website.
We’ve also been busily planning for next year, with so much to look forward to already including the following:
- Moving office in Dublin, Ireland to accommodate our growing workforce.
- We have sent out the ‘save the dates’ for our 4th User Group Meeting, taking place next September in Portland, Maine.
- Organizing a Customer focus group in the APAC region.
- Our 2017 User Group Meeting will include a separate customer event for business executives to ensure we are meeting the needs of our customers, both now and into the future.
- We are also scheduled to attend many conferences around the globe, including North America, UK, Asia and South Africa.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and loyalty, and we wish you and your family a very Happy Holiday!