Benefits of Claim Management Software
One Solution for Managing Multiple Lines of Business
- Improve the user experience for your claim department.
- Increase efficiency by managing both group and individual lines of business across multiple benefits on one platform.
- Improve your resource allocation to increase your team’s productivity.
- Your team can share pertinent documents and details at the claim level to eliminate duplication.
- Map your business processes and organizational structure into the platform.
- Reduce costs associated with custom code development to support your specific processes.
- Point and click configuration allows your system administrators to take control – with guidance from our end-user documentation.
Configurable Automated Tasks
- Improve the user experience by automating manual tasks.
- Automatically recognize jurisdictions with statutory disability laws.
- Ensure the right person is doing the right thing at the right time.
- Quickly adapt to business process changes.
- Improve the customer experience by improving claim turnaround times.
- Increase efficiency and reduce operational effort.
- Reduce potential human errors to increase accuracy.
- Reflexive and completely configurable claim intake allows you to specify the information you need to capture up front.
- Automate eligibility determinations based on the information gathered.
- Configure automated claim assignment to triage claims.
- See an overview of all claim data in one location, with hyperlinks to additional information to increase efficiency.
- Better user experience with access to a consolidated view of all case notes.
- Export all, or a portion of, the case management data as a PDF.
- Customize views by role, to manage what different users have access to.
Benefit & Payment Calculation
- Increase efficiency through automatic calculations.
- Increase the quality of all calculated outputs, including benefit calculations, payment calculations, payment corrections, scheduling, frequency, and expense payments.
- Automate offset calculations, such as Return to Work, based on information pulled or entered into the Claims system.
Claimant & Beneficiary
- Provide an improved customer experience.
- Provide unique correspondence to each contact, for clearer communication.
- Customize payment calculation and release schedules based on payees’ needs.
- Provides digital engagement.
- Allow claimants to see claim information in real-time, for a better customer experience.
- Mobile access empowers your omnichannel offering.
- Save money by reducing the call volume to your call centers.
Reporting and Dashboards
- Provide better insights into your claim data to detect patterns.
- Enable your employees to make data-driven decisions.
- Online reporting gives you access to real-time data, with a drag and drop interface for easier reporting.
- Increase operational efficiency by improving the flow of information between systems.
- Reduce the effort required by eliminating duplicate data entries.
- Provide more transparency across your business.
Regular Software Updates
- Say goodbye to legacy software.
- Bring products to market more quickly.
- Take advantage of new features and functionality every 6 weeks.
- Benefit from the innovative solutions of the underlying Salesforce architecture.
Best-in-class InsurTech Solutions
Get In Touch to Learn More