Benefits of Absence Management Software
Drag-and-Drop Reporting Capability
- Gain better insights into leave patterns.
- Create ad-hoc, real-time, or scheduled reports.
- Create dashboards to give your team a visual overview of claim data.
- TPAs can provide employers access to run specific reports.
Automatic Notifications to Supervisors and Employees
- Generate letters, emails, and SMSs automatically.
- Trigger notifications off multiple events during various stages of a leave of absence.
- Ensure completion of each step in the process for regulatory compliance.
- Note an employee’s preferred communication method to increase employee satisfaction.
- Employees have access to real-time approval or denial information.
- Limit the number of calls your HR team or call center receive.
- Automatically provide employees with documents and forms to complete at intake.
Supports Paid Family Leave
- Benefit amounts are calculated automatically.
- State regulations are kept up-to-date; ensuring compliance.
- Manage all paid and unpaid leaves on one platform.
Automatic Eligibility Determinations
- Ensure compliance and reduce your risk of litigation.
- Federal and State FMLA regulations are always up-to-date.
- Automatically calculate the time used and time remaining for each employee.
- Manage both concurrent and sequential leaves.
- Self-service configuration saves you money.
- Update workflows to support your unique business processes – with guidance from our end-user documentation.
- Configure workflows to manage corporate leaves, so all leaves can be managed on one central platform.
Automated Workflows & Tasks
- Ensure completion of each step in the process is complete for regulatory compliance.
- Ensure the right person is doing the right thing at the right time.
- Improve your team’s productivity, and increase the efficiency of your absence management process.
Reflexive Claim Intake
- Increase efficiency of your team.
- Ensure the right information is gathered at claim intake.
- Free up time for your team to focus on more demanding tasks.
Supports all Calendar Types
- Manage multiple calendar types on one platform.
- Remove the complexity of manual processes.
All Data Stored in a Central Location
- All data can be exported in PDF format in the case of an audit.
- Information can be accessed in real time across multiple teams.
- Information is available on the portal in real time.
- Reduce your hardware costs.
- Our flexible, scalable software solution is built on the Salesforce Lightning Platform.
- Access your information anytime, anywhere.
- The underlying architecture offers powerful integration capabilities.
- Integrate with existing systems, such as payroll for managing paid leaves.
Supports all Leave Types
- Intermittent leave
- ADA leave as an accommodation
- Concurrent leaves
- Sequential leaves
- Corporate leaves
Our pricing is as simple as 1, 2, 3
To get started with the ClaimVantage Software solution you will need to purchase basic Salesforce licenses for each user. As part of our sales process, we can make the necessary introductions to the Salesforce rep in your region. If you’re already a Salesforce customer – great, let’s get started!
ClaimVantage Software Licence
Claims, Absence & IDAM Starting at $300 PUPM Accommodations Starting at $125 PUPM
As you can see our license costs are competitive across the industry. As well as including access to the best-in-class software solutions, these costs include access to:
- Our monthly Focus Group meetings.
- Our bi-annual User Group meetings.
- Online help and end-user Documentation.
- Our Support Desk.
Speak to us today to discuss your license requirements.
One-time Implementation Fee
Starting at $25,000.
To ensure your project is successful our team of experts works closely with you to ensure the software solution meets your requirements. This one-time fee includes:
- Business analyst.
- Project manager and implementation manager assistance.
- Environment set-up.
- Security and authorization.
- Custom setting configuration.
- Workflow configuration.
- File uploads.
Additional fees will apply for integrations, custom reports, and data model changes.