Employers across the country are struggling to track FMLA leave requests and accommodate ADA requests, while remaining compliant with FMLA, Municipal, and State regulations. To complicate matters further, these leave types are continually changing and some leave types even run concurrently.
AbsenceDirect is changing the landscape of absence management, one implementation at a time.
Amy was recently appointed the Vice President of Human Resources at Bolt Manufacturing. With the rise of DOL on-site visits and the increasing risk of non-compliance, Amy installed AbsenceDirect to improve the efficiency of her HR department. Watch the video to see how AbsenceDirect helped Amy improve claim processing efficiency at Bolt.
AbsenceDirect offers employers more than an absence tracker, it enables end-to-end claim management
Bolt Manufacturing found a number of AbsenceDirect features to be particularly useless for proper management of employees leave requests:
- Configurable automated tasks and workflows generated based on predefined rules,
- Automatically-generated letters and forms,
- A Claim Summary containing all leave details in one place, reducing the risk of lost files,
- A cloud-based centralized system allowing access anywhere anytime,
- An Employee Portal where employees can create claims and monitor claim status, reducing the pressure on call centers, and
- A Supervisor Portal enabling supervisors to monitor employees out on leave, making filling positions more manageable.