ClaimVantage offers a range of solutions that can seamlessly integrate multiple systems, platforms and processes in order to automate your claim processing workflow through the lifecycle of a claim. Whether you have a legacy system that needs a complete overhaul, or you are looking to replace part or all of your manual processes we have an automated claims management solution for you.
The 3 key benefits of the ClaimVantage claims management solutions are:
Automated Claims Processing
Automation is no longer a luxury in the competitive insurance landscape. Automation can save you time, cut costs and ensure each step of the process is complete before claim approval. Automated workflows and tasks ensure:
- Claims are redirected to the right person at the right time for key decisions to increase productivity and reduce claim processing times.
- Built-in rules determine claim eligibility, simplifying the complex requirements when managing different types of benefits.
- Double data entry is eliminated through the centralized database, improving the consistency of your data.
The ClaimVantage solutions have intelligent integration capabilities that can be incorporated into your existing processes and workflows, integrating with existing administration systems and future cloud software innovations.
All ClaimVantage solutions are built on the Force.com platform, to ensure all solutions work together, today and in the future.
ClaimVantage utilizes the industry’s best in class cloud-based applications to facilitate secure technology upgrades, enhancements, as well as regulatory changes. Multiple back ups and security protocols protect your data.
At ClaimVantage we are committed to continually improving our claims management solutions to stay on top of industry trends. Regular system upgrades ensure you always have access to the most up-to-date technology innovations and enhancements.
Cloud-based technology offers you many advantages, including:
- Faster and easier access through any web connection.
- Best practise user interface and approved usability testing.
- 50% reduction in up-front costs when compared to traditional installation, configuration, upgrades, system requirements, and internal IT support.