AbsenceDirect consists of two different products designed to help employers, TPAs and insurance carriers to effectively manage FMLA, ADA & ADAAA compliance. There are two different products listed below to offer you the flexibility to choose the product that best suits your needs.
Both products are designed to work independently, together, or integrated with our ClaimFirst disability claims management solution. All combinations take the guesswork out of your leave management while improving tracking efficiency vital to regulatory compliance.
Key Benefits & Capabilities
- Regulatory compliance is guaranteed to give you peace of mind.
- Integration with external systems allows a seamless flow of information between multiple interfaces to ensure all claim information is up-to-date.
- Configurable custom settings make the system flexible and able to provide a familiar interface tailored to match your corporate brand.
- Centralized system ensures all claim information is stored in one place and can be accessed in real-time, from anywhere – no more paper files and switching between multiple systems.
The Mobile app provides easy access to relevant claim information and documents, allowing the initiation of a claim from anywhere.
Choose between preconfigured best practice report templates, or create your own reports using the easy drag and drop interface.
Reflexive Claim Intake
Reflexive questioning ensures all necessary data is collected during the claim intake process, enhancing standardization and efficiency.
Reflexive Claim Intake
Built-in benchmarking functionality make it easy for you to compare claim data against industry standards and focus on high-risk claims.
The AbsenceDirect leave management platform provides end-to-end management of absence claims. AbsenceDirect not only tracks employee leaves of absence, it automatically determines eligibility based on Federal, State, Corporate leaves, and ADA regulations.
Configuration options make it easy to handle corporate leaves and other absence policies specific to your organization. Built on the Force.com platform, this cloud-based solution is easy-to-use and accessible from any web connection.
Designed to save you time and ensure your peace of mind, AbsenceDirect is equipped to run claim intake and automatically determine eligibility, adjudication, generate letters, forms and reporting for every applicable leave type
- More than simply an absence tracker – AbsenceDirect manages all applicable leave types concurrently or sequentially to ensure regulatory compliance with all applicable leave types.
- Supports multiple calendar types – rolling forward and rolling back – and multiple leave types – continuous, intermittent and reduced schedule – to meet all of your business requirements.
- Employee eligibility for requested leave is automatically determined based on Federal and State eligibility requirements.
- Case managers are automatically notified when an employee’s absence exceeds frequency and duration of approval.
- ADA leave as an accommodation is tracked and managed using this platform.
- Automated workflows and tasks make it easy for your case managers to manage claim assignments and ensure all documentation is collected before leave approval.
AbsenceDirect Work Accommodations does not require an employee to have missed work. This product provides a case manager with the tools to provide an accommodation to an employee to enable them to stay at work or to return to work early, while ensuring the accommodation is suitable to their specific disability.
As required by the EEOC, an interactive process between an employer and employee must take place to consider options for an employee with a disability to remain at work. All steps in the process, as well as full interview details, are fully documented in the centralized system.
- Suitable ADA Accommodation suggestions can be obtained from the embedded Job Accommodation Network (JAN) index.
- The total cost and duration of all accommodations are captured.
- Each employer group can manage their own interactive process based on their business practice.
- If no accommodation is deemed appropriate, leave as an accommodation can be tracked.