Whether you have a legacy system that needs a complete overhaul, or you are simply looking to replace part or all of your manual processes, ClaimVantage has a claim management software solution to meet your needs.
Offering a range of solutions, ClaimVantage seamlessly integrates multiple systems, platforms and processes to automate your claim processing workflow through the lifecycle of a claim. The 3 key benefits of the ClaimVantage Life and Income Protection claim solutions are:
Automated Claims Processing
Automation is no longer a luxury; it is necessary for today’s competitive landscape. Automation helps save you time, cuts costs and ensures that each step of the claims process is complete before approval.
The ClaimVantage Solution
- Ensures all claims are routed to the right person for key decisions to increase productivity and reduce claim processing time.
- Simplifies complex requirements of managing multiple benefits with built-in rules for determining claim eligibility
- Eliminates double data entry through the centralised database, improving the consistency of your claim data.
The thought of integrating existing systems with new technology is enough to daunt any company. ClaimVantage has significant experience integrating with third party software solutions, and each ClaimVantage solution is designed with intelligent integration capabilities that:
- Incorporate your existing processes and workflow sets.
- Integrate with your existing administration systems.
- Ensure future cloud software innovations can be incorporated into the solution to keep you up-to-date with best-in-class available offerings.
Because all ClaimVantage solutions are built on the Force.com platform, all solutions are equipped to work together seamlessly, today and in the future.
ClaimVantage utilises the industry’s best in class cloud-based applications to facilitate secure technology upgrades, enhancements, while ensuring multiple back-ups and security protocols protect your data.
At ClaimVantage we are committed to continually improving our claims management solutions to stay on top of industry trends. Regular system upgrades ensure you always have access to the most up-to-date technology innovations and enhancements.
Cloud-based technology offers you many advantages, including:
- Faster and easier access through any web connection.
- Best practice user interfaces and approved usability testing.
- 50% reduction in up-front costs when compared to traditional installation, configuration, upgrades, system requirements, and internal IT support.