Integrated Claims Processing Solutions
The Integrated Disability & Absence Management Solution masterfully balances management of disability (STD & LTD) and absence claims.
The integrated intake allows employees to answer reflexive questions, either through a web-based self-service portal or directly through a case manager, to guide the administrator through the claim process. Having those answers linked to more than one set of rules around disability and specific leave of absence benefits gives the solution the opportunity to evaluate layers of complicated and potentially conflicting requirements and data.
Integrating Disability and Absence claims processed through a single solution helps to prioritize independent, yet interrelated, information required for adjudication.
The benefits of this Integrated Disability and Absence Management (IDM) Solution include:
- Provide a single point of intake for employee’s disability and absence claims.
- Centralized database containing all disability and absence claim information, available in real-time for reporting and review.
- The convenience of having one quick step to fulfill employee obligations.
- 50% reduction in operational effort, reducing costs and resources required.
- Automated eligibility and workflows generated based on specific absence, and disability leave rules.
- Automated correspondence options, such as letters, email, and SMS to ensure all documentation is complete through the lifecycle.
- Automated calculations of time used, as well as time available – removing any manual effort for claims administrators.
- Increased accuracy through the elimination of user error regarding claim eligibility.
- The system can be configured using custom settings to provide a familiar interface and a tailored appearance to appeal to your corporate brand.
Each element of this solution is also available separately.
Reflexive Claim Intake
Reflexive questioning ensures all necessary data is collected during the claim intake process, enhancing standardization and efficiency.
Reflexive Claim Intake
The Customer Portal provides employees and supervisors easy access to relevant claim information and documents, allowing the initiation of a claim from anywhere.
Choose between preconfigured best practice report templates, or create your own reports using the easy drag and drop interface.
The ClaimVantage Case Management Journal allows you to effectively manage Action Plans, Eligibility, Medical Diagnosis, Communications, and Return to Work.
Whether you want to consolidate payments, or set up automated scheduling, the ClaimVantage Solution meets your needs.
Analytical intelligence detects trends in historical and incoming claim data, flagging high-risk claims based on pre–determined indicators.