AbsenceDirect provides full life cycle management of absence claims necessary to provide salary continuation services. Rather than simply tracking employee leaves of absence, AbsenceDirect automatically determines eligibility based on all applicable Provincial labor laws, salary continuation sick leaves, corporate leaves and other absence policies specific to your organization.
Built on the Force.com platform, this cloud-based solution is easy-to-use and accessible from any web connection. The flexibility of the cloud-based solution ensures it can integrate with external HR and payment systems for complete claim lifecycle management.
To save you time, AbsenceDirect is equipped to run claim intake and automatically determine eligibility, adjudication, generate letters, forms, and reporting for every applicable leave type.
Benefits & Key Capabilities
- Ensures regulatory compliance with Provincial leave laws.
- Manage multiple sick leave types.
- Multiple leave types are supported – continuous, intermittent and reduced schedule – to meet all of your business requirements.
- Automated workflows and tasks make it easy for your case managers or supervisors to manage claim assignments and ensure all documentation is collected before leave approval.
- Case mangers are automatically notified when an employees absence exceeds the frequency and duration of approval.
- Integration with external systems allows a seamless flow of information between multiple interfaces ensuring all claim information is up-to-date.
- The system is configurable using custom settings to provide a familiar interface and a tailored appearance to appeal to your corporate brand.
- Employee eligibility for requested leave is automatically determined based on eligible leave types, as specified by your business processes.
- Centralized system ensures all claim information is stored in one place and can be accessed in real-time, from anywhere – no more paper files and switching between systems.
AbsenceDirect works independently, or can be integrated with Disability claims — either way, it takes the guesswork out of your leave management.
Reflexive Claim Intake
Reflexive questioning ensures all necessary data is collected during the claim intake process, enhancing standardization and efficiency.
Reflexive Claim Intake
The Customer Portal provides employees and supervisors easy access to relevant claim information and documents, allowing the initiation of a claim from anywhere.
Choose between preconfigured best practice report templates, or create your own reports using the easy drag and drop interface.
Built-in benchmarking functionality makes it easy for you to compare claim data against industry standards and focus on high-risk claims.