Whether you have a legacy system that needs a complete overhaul, or you are simply looking to replace part or all of your manual processes, ClaimVantage has a claim management software solution to fit your business needs.
Offering a range of solutions, ClaimVantage seamlessly integrates multiple systems, platforms and processes to automate your claim processing workflow through the lifecycle of a claim. The three key benefits of the ClaimVantage claims management solutions are:
Automated Claims Processing
Automation is necessary for today’s competitive landscape; helping to save you time, cut costs, and ensure each step of the claim process is complete before payment. Claims automation ensures:
- All claims are routed to the right person, so key decisions are made promptly, to increase productivity and reduce claim processing time.
- All complex requirements of managing multiple benefits are simplified, with built-in rules for determining claim eligibility.
- Double data entry is eliminated through the centralized database, improving the consistency of your claim data.
The ClaimVantage claims management solutions have been designed with intelligent integration capabilities in mind, to ensure your existing administration systems, business processes, and workflows are fully incorporated.
All ClaimVantage Solutions are built on the Force.com platform, to ensure all existing and future solutions work together, today and in the future.
ClaimVantage utilizes the industry’s best in class cloud-based applications to facilitate secure technology upgrades, enhancements, while ensuring multiple back-ups and security protocols protect your data.
At ClaimVantage we are committed to continually improving our claims management solutions to stay on top of industry trends. Regular system upgrades, deployed remotely through cloud-based technology ensure you always have access to the most up-to-date innovations and enhancements.
Cloud-based technology offers you many advantages, including:
- Faster and easier access through any web connection.
- Best practise user interfaces and approved usability testing.
- 50% reduction in up-front costs when compared to traditional installation, configuration, upgrades, system requirements, and internal IT support.