Portland, ME, July 8th, 2016 – ClaimVantage, the industry’s leading global provider of automated, cloud-based claim management solutions, will exhibit their latest Integrated Disability and Absence Claim Management technology next week at the annual DMEC conference. The DMEC will host this year’s event at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel from July 18th-21st.
ClaimVantage is a proud member of the Disability Management Employer Coalition (DMEC), an association dedicated to providing continuing education opportunities and evolving industry knowledge for absence and disability professionals. The leave landscape in the United States is rapidly changing. New regulations are continually introduced, which complicates absence management for many employers across the board. Between ensuring regulatory compliance, managing employees out on disability leave, and supporting employees returning to work, the burden on employers can be cumbersome and overwhelming.
Integrating Disability and Absence claims with one centralized system, that ensures your compliance and gives you the tools you need to support employees, can help you streamline your management process and make employee transitions back into the office move smoothly and swiftly for everybody.
ClaimVantage has developed an innovative, cloud-based, automated claim management solution, that streamlines the process for Integrated Disability and Absence claims. The software solution offers a number of clear advantages to a claims examiner:
- Single intake point for both Disability and Absence claims.
- One centralized database that stores all claim information for real-time reporting and review.
- Automatically generates eligibility determinations based on the latest, most up-to-date FMLA and Disability leave laws.
- Automated workflows and tasks generated to ensure best practice at each stage of the claims process through completion.
- Calculates time used and time available automatically, increasing productivity and minimizing manual strain.
- Guarantees compliance with Federal and State leave laws.
- Features automated correspondence options, such as letters, email and SMS, to be generated throughout the claim lifecycle.
To learn more about the ClaimVantage integrated Disability and Absence management platform, drop by booth 508 throughout the event, or visit www.claimvantage.com.
In addition to educational sessions, the DMEC sponsored four-day event presents a wealth of networking opportunities. This year, ClaimVantage is sponsoring the Attitude Adjustments refreshments gathering on Tuesday evening following the second day of sessions. This is the perfect opportunity for professionals to gather and wind down in a relaxed atmosphere after a long day.
ClaimVantage is an international provider of Life, Health and Absence claim management software solutions. The company, with offices in Portland, Maine, and Dublin, Ireland, provides efficient, accurate, and productive claims processing solutions to a wide-range of Insurance Companies, Third Party Administrators (TPAs), and Employers, including two of the top three carriers in Canada, and two of the top ten carriers in the US. For more information about ClaimVantage, visit www.claimvantage.com and follow us on Twitter @ClaimVantage.