The QA Tester is responsible for all aspects of testing from test design to test execution across the full suite of ClaimVantage applications. Working in an Agile environment, you will be part of a high-performance Scrum team, responsible for delivering on our mission to produce software of the highest quality.
You must have a strong ability to collaborate effectively across the organization. This is a is hands-on position and requires you to work closely with the ClaimVantage business and technology teams and our customers.
The position is open to experienced software testers, and/or candidates with experience of the income protection, life claims or insurance industries.
- Preparation and execution of test cases to ensure thorough testing of requirements in a fast-paced Agile environment.
- Proactively collaborate with development teams and business analysts to resolve issues or questions pertaining to test execution and to ensure all requirements are fully tested.
- Disciplined reporting, tracking, and resolution of product defects, re-testing defect fixes, and regression testing.
- Become a valued member of the Scrum team and participate in all aspects of the Scrum process (daily standups, sprint planning, retrospectives, etc.).
- Develop a deep understanding of ClaimVantage applications and our customers business environments.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing continuous process improvements.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Demonstrated evidence of self-direct learning and personal development.
- Experience and knowledge of income protection or life insurance industry and solutions.
- At least two years software testing experience in an IT environment, preferably Agile.
- Salesforce Lightning Platform experience.
- Experience with test management systems.
- Requirements analysis experience.
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, Perl, Python etc.).
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Science, or Engineering field from an accredited institution.
- Dublin, Ireland.
If you think you may be suitable for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.