ClaimVantage is growing rapidly, and we are now looking for a world-class Product Manager to take our products to the next level. This is a career-defining role which will give you the opportunity to set the vision and strategic direction across the full suite of ClaimVantage products to meet the needs of multiple geographies, local regulations, and Salesforce technology changes.
To succeed in this role, you will need to have a clear sense of what’s important in the Life, Health and Absence market. Your responsibilities will include setting the vision and strategic direction of the ClaimVantage products, researching requirements, presenting demonstrations to internal and external audiences, and educating the organization on new features. Align the product roadmap with the customer’s demands and expectations.You will be the point of contact for internal teams such as development, production support, training, documentation, and sales support. This is a high visibility role that involves deep interaction with internal and external audiences with about 20% travel.
- 3+ years Product Management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills – winning hearts and minds – in environments where there are many conflicting priorities.
- Strong collaboration capability working with competing groups, and ability to collaborate effectively with designers and engineers.
- Proven experience in executing team-based product design processes such as Design Sprint.
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to clearly communicate product decisions and rationale behind them.
- Decisive, detail orientated, and passionate about technology.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Domain knowledge of the Life, Health, and Absence market.
- Technical understanding of the Salesforce platform.
- Experience working in an agile environment, preferably based on SCRUM.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field desired.
If you think you may be suitable for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com.