The Pre-Sales Analyst is responsible for high-quality response and timely delivery of assigned Requests for Proposal and Requests for Information (RFPs/RFIs), including completion of questionnaires and development of supporting proposal materials (e.g. attachments, exhibits, etc.) according to the RFP/RFI instructions.
The successful candidate will utilize research skills to find and synthesize relevant information into proposal responses. In addition to effective writing and excellent interpersonal communication skills, the Pre-Sales Analyst must be highly detail oriented, organized, and exhibit project management skills that include an ability to prioritize, problem-solve, respond to multiple deadlines, and balance concurrent tasks successfully in a fast-paced environment.
Including, but not limited to:
- Timely delivery of high-quality RFP responses, inclusive of questionnaires, marketing materials, cost estimates, executive summaries, cover letters, supporting proposal documentation, and any other deliverables per RFP instructions.
- Meet proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval.
- Conduct initial review and assessment of all RFP/RFI components and attachments; establish RFP timeline; determine Subject Matter Expert (SME) resources needed; elevate non-standard items to SME and/or manager.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the ClaimVantage RFP process, including best practices, tools, and continual process improvement.
- Complete and respond effectively to RFP/RFIs using the RFP database and other internal resources.
- Provide quality proposal responses which articulate the customer’s needs and fulfills the customer’s requirements.
- Utilize all available resources to research and develop responses.
- Create responses utilizing the RFP database and/or customer-specific text crafted for particular questions and/or requirements.
- Maintain SME accuracy of the RFP database.
- Continuously work with SMEs to ensure responses are compelling, accurate and up-to-date.
- Upload new content to RFP database.
- Ensures quality review process is followed prior to proposal delivery.
- Conduct discussions on outstanding questions with SMEs and/or additional ClaimVantage team members.
- Advanced industry knowledge and consultative capabilities through training and mentoring.
- Engage and maintain close partnership with Sales, Delivery Manager, Customer Support and Product SMEs.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Excellent writing, communication, and technical documentation skills.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven research skills.
- Effective project management skills.
- Strict attention to detail; ability to review and edit proposal content for accuracy, clarity and proper use of terminology.
- Must work well independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines and function well under pressure.
- Ability to organize and deliver on many projects simultaneously.
- Understanding of the market in which we operate.
- Strong time management skills; the ability to multitask and work against strict deadlines is critical.
- Demonstrated understanding of proposal development process and management techniques.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge of Confluence and JIRA is a plus.
- Prior experience with RFP/RFI and proposal writing preferred.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Ability to interact effectively with ClaimVantage team members across all locations.
- Ability to self-learn quickly and think creatively.
- A team player with the ability to adopt a leadership role as needed.
- The Pre-Sales Analyst may perform other related duties required to meet the ongoing needs of our organization. Flexibility and desire to work in a growing, changing environment is a must.
- Portland, ME.
If you think you may be suitable for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com.