ClaimVantage is a rapidly growing InsurTech company, and we are looking for a marketing graduate to join the marketing team to support this growth and expansion. The successful candidate will be responsible for executing marketing campaigns to increase lead generation, supporting the global sales team with sales collateral, and maintaining and developing global branding strategies.
This fast-paced dynamic environment would be suitable to an individual capable of working on their own initiative and as part of a global team. To support individual development, an interest in technology would be an added bonus.
- Prepare and deliver marketing campaigns within key objectives.
- Collaborate with contractors, including but not limited to, graphic designers, and marketing agencies, to drive results.
- Create materials to support business development, such as email campaigns, whitepapers, PowerPoint presentations, videos, newsletters, webinars, blogs, etc.
- Maintain social media platforms and make website updates when necessary.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Execute and report on marketing campaigns.
- Analysis of web traffic and other metrics; making recommendations for improvement.
- Highly-motivated, self-starter.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to be proactive about potential issues and identify solutions.
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience with WordPress.
- Google AdWords experience; Google AdWords Certificate a bonus.
- Experience with Photoshop or similar software.
- Experience with marketing automation software and/or Salesforce CRM.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree; Marketing/Public Relations degree preferred.
- Dublin, Ireland.
If you think you may be suitable for this position, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.