The Business Quality Assurance Consultant is responsible for ensuring ClaimVantage products meet established standards of quality including reliability, usability, and performance. The candidate must possess excellent communication, process management, and analytical skills to develop quality practices and improve product quality outcomes. This is a is hands-on position and requires the candidate to work closely with ClaimVantage Business and Technology leaders and Customers.
- Work with a team of Consultants and Developers using Agile methodologies to develop and provide quality assurance support, documentation, and services to customers.
- Develop business quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Review and Develop quality assurance standards.
- Review and adopt quality assurance tools.
- Review the implementation and efficiency of existing quality systems.
- Plan and execute quality assurance and testing activities.
- Collaborate with Customers to improve Product Quality Outcomes.
- Analyze root cause data to identify areas for improvement in Quality Assurance.
- Prepare reports communicating outcomes of quality activities.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelors degree required.
- Quality certification is a plus including Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma.
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Experience with implementation of corrective action programs.
- Product or industry-specific experience.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and databases.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on business objectives.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
If you think you may be suitable for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com.