The Business Analyst is tasked with understanding a Customer’s business change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders and the ClaimVantage development team.
The successful candidate must possess excellent communication, process management, and analytical skills. This is a is hands-on position and requires the candidate to work closely with ClaimVantage business and technology leaders and Customers.
- Collect and analyze the Customer’s business requirements and document prior to transferring to the development team.
- Evaluate the data collected through task analysis, business process, surveys, and workshops.
- Document and verify the analysis via Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams.
- Prioritize requirements with customers and track developers progress during each Sprint.
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings to ensure customer needs are being addressed as necessary.
- Provide suggestions to the development team during the development stage of product to meet the customer’s business needs.
- Communicate effectively with customers and internal teams to deliver product’s functional requirements like screen, interface, and GUI designs.
- Document the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Design and execute test scripts and test scenarios.
- Manage any change requests related to the working project plans daily to meet the agreed deadlines.
- Successful project delivery using Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) or Domain Driven Design (DDD) techniques.
- Experience and knowledge of Disability Claim Management or Absence Management.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Solid mathematical aptitude and effective project management skills.
- At least two years Business Analyst experience in an IT environment, preferably Agile.
- Salesforce Force.com platform experience.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or any related field from an accredited institution.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration is an added advantage.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently.
- Able to interact effectively with customers, and stay focused on business objectives.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Portland, ME.
If you think you may be suitable for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com.